Take advantage of Call Recording software that is designated for you! This software records conversations over PSTN and VoIP in a digital audio file format. This recording platform is available at very affordable price points; it provides the most comprehensive call recording features and functionalities found in the marketplace today.
SonicView provides a user-friendly, browser-based interface making it easy to access recordings from any computer located on the network without needing to install any proprietary client application. It is built using the latest application architecture and provides a state-of-the art user interface to improve ease-of-use and enhance user experience.
SonicView can be configured as a trunk-side or a station-side call recording platform.SonicView trunk-side supports T1, PRI, Analog and SIP trunks and is PBX agnostic, making it a future-proof investment. SonicView station-side recording supports digital, analog and IP phones. Whether configured as trunk-side or station-side, it provides the same interface.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, intuitive browser-based interface
- Scalable and robust
- Works with all phone systems
- High quality call recording at high compression rate
- Centralized call recordings from multiple PBX/locations.
- Enhanced search and replay capabilities based on date/time, duration, extension, caller ID, dialed number, notes, flags etc.
- Selective or full-time recording
- Flexible recording rules
- On-demand recording capabilities
- Various means to share recordings internally and externally
- Detailed call activity reporting
- Easy access of click-to-play from reports
- Automated report delivery
- Easy-to-install, configure and manage
- Powerful user and system management features
Speech Analytics enable organizations to identify words and phrases within their audio data to gain valuable intelligence. Users of this solution benefit from improved productivity, rapid response to customer interaction trends, strict adherence to best practices and policies and regulationsby all parties involved. This includes reliability and peace of mind for users.
As volumes of call recordings increase, organizations need a reliable method to identify specific information within their call recording database. They also need a fast, accurate and flexible means to retrieve individual recordings or identify the ones that have a defined set of words or phrases to meet a growing range of business needs including compliance, security and business intelligence.
Screen Capture option enables an agent’s desktop activity to be recorded at the same time the call is being recorded. Watching the screen activity while reviewing the voice conversation allows the supervisor to determine the productivity levels of the agent and the training needs.The playback of the screen recording is done by SonicView and is synchronized with the playback of the call recording.
Call Scoring and Agent Evaluation
SonicView also offers a Call Scoring and Agent Evaluation module. This allows businesses to create various scoring templates and evaluate calls based on these templates. Once scored, the system would allow running various reports in order to evaluate agent’s performance over a period of time or across multiple agents / departments.
Call Scoring Highlights
- Use to coach, train and evaluate agent performance and for quality monitoring
- Can be used by different functional managers, such as quality assurance managers, sales managers, support managers, compliance managers, etc.
- Create different types of questions that pertain to each function so that respective managers can evaluate agents based on certain criteria
- Apply a specific weight age for each question within a call scoring section
- Evaluate across multiple agents as well evaluate the same agent over a period of time
- Re-evaluate how an agent has improved after training
- Identify future training needs
Have a look at the brochure here.
Here are some Case Studies from Trivium Systems Inc.