The Jabra GN2100 IP and Jabra GN2100 are part of Jabra’s award-winning headset series for business and contact centre professionals using traditional desk telephony. In fact, many users say that its excellent sound quality gives them the feeling they’re having a “face to face” conversation. Moreover, the headset’s sleek profile and lightweight, ergonomic design provide a unique combination of style and comfort.
GN 2110 ST &mdash Monaural Headset, with SoundTube microphone boom, and QD headset connector.
- Award-winning, lightweight headset design
- Flexibility through a wide range of accessories and wearing styles for individual optimisation
- Excellent sound quality (80-15,000 Hz with Jabra GN2100 IP)
- Choice of boom arms and microphones for optimum voice quality even in very noisy environments
- Strong design, with lab tested boom arm construction and more than one million units in use worldwide
The Jabra GN2100 series offers a choice of two patented boom arm designs and noise cancelling microphone to match the acoustic properties of even noisy office environments. The Jabra GN2100 series also features our PeakStop technology, which protects users from harmful sound spikes and other loud noises over 118 dB SPL (RMS).
The attractive 3-in-1 design of all our mono headsets lets users choose the most comfortable wearing style – Jabra’s popular lightweight headband, the adjustable FlexLoop, or the SureFit earhook – or choose the brand new fourth option neckband. And mix-and-match accessories make it possible to choose between three different earplates and ear cushions making the Jabra GN2100 Series the most flexible headset solution in the market.
For the ultimate in Hi-Fi stereo sound, the Jabra GN2100 series is also available in a plug-and-play, Microsoft Windows certified USB version with in-line sound controls for use with PC-based IP telephony.